Do you feel bored with your hair's down all the time ? did you get sick of the limited hairstyles you know how to do ? does your hair want to enjoy summer too ? Here are some amazing popping hairstyles that are making a big trend this year & what's fabulous about them is that they are suitable for all hair types & some of them don't require any heat . So let your hair dress up and try these hairstyles (Click on the links down below to achieve the wanted look ) .
If you want to keep your hair up in a simple classy way : This is made for you !
check the link below to learn how to do it ;)
Low messy bun
When one of the Karadashians do it, you have no excuse . Their style is based on simplicity & elegance which makes this low bun more classy & wearable . Would you dare to try it ?http://weheartit.com/entry/121377911/via/Muna01
Braided side bun
A second bun hairstyle already ! Yes that's right because we can do it too many different ways . This bun right here is more alive & glamorous by the added side frensh braid .
All what you'll do is curl your hair with a big curling iron or a flat one brush throught it et Voilà ! A fabulous everyday hair ;)
This is my ultimate favourite hairstyle, I do it very often whenever I feel bored with my hair down . I just flip my hair down & grab it to a high pony !
With a straight or curly hair, this look so outrageous & fabulous !
Look at this picture girls ! So voluminous & full, love this hairstyle for casual days & also for events .
Criss cross braid bun
This is a new hairstyle that we're not used to see. who's ready to try it ?http://weheartit.com/entry/37006550/via/Muna01
Half down braid crown
I'm in love with this crown, it looks so classy & elegant .
This is a tricky hairstyle for short hair, check the link down below to find out what's the trick
Victoria secret models are being the icon of perfection nowadays, so we try as much as possible to copy them from head to toe . Since most of those beauty angels are blessed with a long healthy hair , girls with short hair who believe in " Fake it 'til u make it" run to the easy solution which is "Exentensions" and what they don't know about it's that they are beneficial as much as hurtful on hair as like other chemicals that we put on our hair from coloration to heat . As for girls who are already whipping their long hair back & fourth : do u think your long hair is that healthy ? will it grow more ? does it thanking u or begging you for a haircut ? If it was long, shiny & helathy that speaks for itself, good job girl keep it going ! If not, it will be if you follow these tips that I used, still use & soon I'll use .
( For those who wonder : my hair stands on the end of my back, a little bit above my butt ) Enough bluffling ! Let's make it short & start this post :
1) Don't wash your hair everyday so as to keep the healthy oils on your scalp.
2) Brush before you shower to remove the stuck dirt on your scalps & not after .
3) Condition in shower to provide your hair that silky smooth look ( they say it's better to use a shower cap in a steamy room or a hot towel ) .
4) Don't use any heat tools ( when I need my hair to be dry, I use a blowdryer in a low heat with a brush or a wide tooth comb after I let it air dry about 40% ).
5) Rainse your hair with cold water before you go out from shower to get that shine .
6) Never brush your hair while it's wet to not break it .
7) keep yourself hydrated.
8) Eat healthy : Your whole body reflects what you eat .
9) Massage your scalps regulary to motivate blood circular motion.
10) Use oil treatements & masks : I personnally use olive oil , coconut oil, sweet almond oil , argan oil mixed together & put it for 2 hours or so . As for masks I use only the egg mask wich contains 1 egg 2 tablespoons of olive oil & I wrap it with a hair cap & leave it for 30 min )
PS : -If smells get stuck on your hair , the egg mask isn't for you honey try something with less smelly ingredients :)
-Use Castor oil (prevents damage, thickens & restore hair+ great for deep conditioner & moistriser ) & Avocado oil ( locks in moisture, adds sheen & softness + great as a leave in conditionner & good for scalp massages ) .
xoxo much love .
Excellence I can reach for, perfection is god's business.
Hi lovepotions ! Here' a little quick introduction about us: We are 2 Moroccan beauty bloggers from Tangier and we invite you to discover our beauty corner.